S-Saved Church Membership
- The early church was made up of those who were believed to be born-again (saved) and who had been baptized.
- There is no infant baptism in scripture.
- Attendance in services is open to all, but membership is for those who are saved.
The Bible Says:
And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
- B - Biblical Authority
- A - Autonomy of the Local Church
- P - Priesthood of the Believer
- T - Two Church Ordinances
- I - Individual Soul Liberty
- S - Separation of Church and State
- T - Two Church Offices
- S - Saved Church Membership
Click on another link for more information.